Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tips For Magic Tricks

Magic has been around for as long as one can remember. Magic is something that can take people from reality to fantasy. I have been interested in magic since I was just little toddler. I’ll never forget the day when I actually thought that my very own ear could produce nickels and dimes, real money! I was amazed at how my uncle could just reach out to my ear and pull out a dime at will. This was unbelievable in my eyes! What was more unbelievable was that my uncle actually let me keep the money that he kept pulling from my ear. I would run down to the local candy store and get my favorite sugar coated candy and would be on cloud nine for the rest of the day. Funny thing was, is when I tried to reach into my ear, there was no money coming out. How was it that my uncle could do such a thing and I couldn’t? Well that is when I needed to find out how this was done and was introduced to the wonderful world of magic! Over the years I have learned many magic tricks. From getting my first magic trick set, you know, the 50 magic tricks in one box set, classic stuff. They still sell the same magic tricks in that one box that I learned 25 odd years ago.

No comments: